We hired someone to help us code a game with 2 Levels. We gave the person a rough sketch of the game. The person spend 4 or 5 hours on the game. Since it was not 100% how we pictured it, we asked him if he could change some things (mostly graphic wise). No time, was his answer. So now we are desperately looking for someone to help us out.
- We have made a FLA file that contains all the correct graphics.
- There is a ‘Notes’ file that explains what has to be done per ‘screen’. If something is not clear, you can contact me and I will respond asap.
- Scripts are there, but it is a mess. We think the person also send us files that don’t even have a function. Also, some features are missing.
- Overall, you need to connect the AS3 scripts with the library files on add the missing features.
There is already a SWF file that gives you a good impression of the game.
[url removed, login to view]
- The first few screens only contain a BACK, NEXT, SOUND ON / OFF button;
- Then there is a drag-and-drop screen / AS3 codes not yet included, so part of the job;
- The waiting room of the hospital needs the most updates. The graphics are all wrong, too much chairs, wrong patients per level (graphics) and some other small stuff;
More information will follow.
Deadline: Sunday evening 23:59!
Important: involves Actionscript 3