Adapt Ideations is a technology company focussed on building the future of IoT. We are a team of IIT-B & HBS alumni working on the vision of bringing intelligence to assets using IoT and Blockchain. We have built scalable IoT products that are being used worldwide. Join us on building the next IoT platform. Check out our website [login to view URL] for more information.
At Adapt, irrespective of the job profile, we expect the person to have the following qualities:
1) Independent thinking
2) Interest and will to learn
3) Team Player
We are looking for an experienced Firmware developer to develop firmware for our IoT devices. You will be working with a team of talented individuals in developing firmware for our IoT products.
We are working on a datalogger that can collect temperature data from the sensors and generate reports out of it. Most of the firmware code is ready but we need an experienced firmware developer for two months with us to integrate and test the firmware and give us a production ready firmware. You have to do the following job:
1) Complete the firmware in getting the temperature data from the datalogger
2) Generate the report out of the data
3) Improve the power optimization of the device wherever possible
4) Test the devices in multiple scenarios and fix the bugs
5) Give production-ready firmware
• Min 3 years of experience in firmware development especially in C, C++, data structures, RTOS, Linux, etc..
• Must have worked with ESP, STM32, Microchip, ATMEL line of microcontrollers
• Experience with working on Timers, RTC, GPIO, EEPROM, LCD, C/C++, Data structures, 16/32-bit microcontrollers (any of PIC, STM, ESP, AVR)
• Experience with working on UART, I2C, SPI. RS-232/485, GSM/GPS, GPRS, TCP/IP, UDP, WIFI, Zigbee, any of the IoT communication protocols like LoRa
• Must have worked with any of the firmware development tools like Keil, STM32 IDE, Arduino
• Experience in development with embedded Linux and any of the RTOS.
• Experience with working on drivers like Display, Audio, Graphics, Video, etc.
• Knowledge of Electronics Schematics Design, PCB Design
• Experience with version control software like Git or Bitbucket
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹232199 for this job
[login to view URL] 7 years of experience in firmware development. [login to view URL] as GRF from IIT kharagpur for firmware development have documents . [login to view URL] design IOT based product for different company . 4. Design railways related pro Lisää