I am looking for a freelancer to execute CFD analysis for Data Centre Cooling. Steady-state and transient CFD analysis are required. Freelancers who are having exact similar project experience can approach.
Scope of Work:
1. The analysis has to be carried out based on the data provided. A 3D model of the given project has to
2. Assumptions used for the analysis are as follows:
2.1. Maximum heat load is maintained at all times (worst case scenario).
2.2. Acceleration due to gravity is 9.81 m/s2.
3. The analysis will consider the internal & external heat load inside the area of interest &
simulate the temperature & flow pattern inside the area of interest for the given system
4. The CFD Analysis will be a steady-state analysis for Case 1 - All units running at full load.
5. The CFD Analysis will be a transient analysis for Case 2 - Power Failure with all CRAC units
shutting down. Only server racks running at full load. Analysis to be run for 5 mins duration.
6. CFD results that could be delivered:
6.1. Velocity profile along the entire 3D volume (velocity contours & vectors can be provided
along any plane on any axis).
6.2. Temperature profile along the entire 3D volume (contours can be provided along any
plane in any axis).