The position we offer includes:
- Reporting and analysis of clients' website performance from both a technical and conversion point of view . . . and recommendations on how to improve the overall performance of the sites.
- Implementation of all recommendations made, set up a strategic plan, organize and manage workload to fit clients' budgets.
- Modifying and optimizing website related source code in order to increase page speed which includes tasks like leverage browser caching, enable compression on the web server or optimize/reduce size of images.
- Modifying and integrating of HTML and CSS codes as per clients' requests (coding in use).
- Planning and complete setup of Web Analytics (Google Analytics) which includes both a tracking code implementation into the source code directly and via Tag Manager. It also includes an event tracking and enhanced ecommerce implementation.
- Performing technical SEO audits, planning SEO and content strategy.
- Creating advanced keywords researches, planning and creating content for the website based on the research.
- Performing updates of WordPress (Content Management System for websites) plug-ins.
- Designing of a logical web architecture which is easy-to-follow for both visitors and crawl robots.
- Creating AdWords campaigns (Search, Display, Mobile, Remarketing. . .) and implementing the AdWords conversion tracking into the source code of the website.
- Google My Business account complete setup (Page creation, listing verification process, customization. . .) as well as social media account set up and customization (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,...).
- Creating a website mockup in order to increase the number of goal completions (purchases, submitted contact forms, etc.) and improve user experience.
- E-mail and oral communication with all clients on a regular basis to review the different reports generated.
- Keep a clean time-tracking record, enter notes in our project management software.
- Attending clients' or company meetings when required.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a full time position as SEO Specialist/Consultant in a Marketing Agency.
- Experience in performing technical full site SEO audits and generating custom reports on actionable and initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization.
- Extensive understanding of the Semantic SEO.
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics (e.g. hand implementation of Enhance Ecommerce, Event Tracking, Segmentation, Customization, Adwords...).
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Solid knowledge of PPC and experience with implementation of AdWords tracking codes.
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS (background in Web Development).
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework.
- Be able to edit and write the basic code for WordPress.
- Extended knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Be knowledgeable about UX/UI.
- Excellent knowledge of Google SpreadSheets and Excel (.csv and .xlsx) is a must.
- Good knowledge of other Office programs (Word and PowerPoint in particular).
- College diploma required.
- AdWords Certification would be considered as a significant asset.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification would be considered as a significant asset.
- Experience with SQL.
- International SEO experience.
- Experience with Asana Project Management system.
- Experience with Screaming Frog tool or equivalent.
- Experience with Cognitive SEO tool or equivalent.
- Experience with SEM Rush and MOZ Tools or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree or University Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education would be considered as an asset.
Please send us your resume, a cover letter and portfolio.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
How do you use social media as a tool for customer service?
How do you measure social return on investment (ROI)?
What are the benefits of platforms such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc?
What are the benefits of a LinkedIn group vs. LinkedIn page?
How could you leverage YouTube in order to promote our brand and increase engagement?
Questions About You
What social media campaigns have you produced and/or managed? Tell me about them.
Which social media platforms are you best at using and why?
How much SEO knowledge and experience do you have?
What is a limitation you have experienced on a social media platform? How did you overcome this?
What are your favorite social media blogs?
How active are you on social media and how many people are you connected with?
Which social media experts and/or influencers do you follow?
What kinds of skills/qualities do you think you need to possess to be a community manager?
How would you handle a social media crisis? Yet again we have to highlight the US Airways social media crisis5 as an example of what can go wrong and how NOT to respond.
Getting Your Opinion and Insight about the World of Social Media Marketing
Are there any up-and-coming social media platforms we should watch out for?
Which social media brand strategy has inspired you lately and why?
What are our competitors doing on social media?