We are a sports management company based in New Zealand that specializes in rugby recruitment.
WE NEED A EXPERIENCED SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL TO WORK WITH US FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.
Our agency is currently looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content specializing in rugby and managing posts.. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and experience working with influencers. You should have passion for sports, excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Managing the company’s website blog and social media channels for marketing purposes;
- Content management: Create unique and relevant content that will help increase new organic visits to our website;
- Ability to think independently developing and implementing a social media marketing plan;
- Create whitepapers and articles making it valuables for social promotion by developing an influencer program and adding expert commentary to maintain our thought leadership;
- Create content calendar one month ahead;
- Create content ROI reports to better understand the return on our content marketing efforts;
- Task may include: basic graphic design, basic video editing, interviewing rugby players, write articles;
- You will publish 4 weekly posts in Facebook, 4 weekly posts on Twitter, 1 fortnightly blog post in our website;
- Improve our presence in Linkedin by creating a marketing strategy
Candidate will possess the following skills/traits:
- Speak English fluently
- Able to improve our lead to customer conversion rate
- Exceptional IT skills
- Great communication skills
- Have reliable internet
- Strong self-motivation
- Design/Creativity skills
- Passion for sports and marketing (strong knowledge of rugby is not essential but a great advantage)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Training and support
- Opportunity to get a part-time permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- 4hs a week (minimum) - NZ$ 2.5 per hour. Up to 10 hours a week.
THE OFFER IS NZ$260 for the first six months. Your job will be to spend one morning a week (4 hours) carrying out the duties of this position
We look forward to hearing from you.
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
May I get your website URL so that I can take a look? Relevant Skills and Experience Social media marketing. Proposed Milestones $200 NZD - Social media marketing.