CUSTOMER SUPPORT / ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Company: [login to view URL]
Job Description: [login to view URL] is an online retailer of high-end specialty food products within the United States. We are looking for a full-time telephone based customer support and order management specialist for [login to view URL] at a work-from-home position. Hours for this position are as follows:
Initial Training Period Hours from start through Dec 31 this year, hours will be 9:00 am - 6:00 pm eastern US time. Starting January 2, 2011, hours will be from 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm eastern US time.
Overall, your responsibility is to make sure customers are happy and orders are being fulfilled properly. Specifically, your primary job responsibilities will involve:
• Answering the phone and taking phone orders from customers
• Contacting customers if an item is out of stock to determine a resolution
• Answering questions customers may have regarding our products and usage
• Addressing problems with orders and customer complaints
• Following up with customers after orders to determine their satisfaction with the order
• Using our fulfillment management system to manage the flow of orders through the fulfillment process. This involves:
o making sure our fulfillment partners are processed orders correctly
o running shipping reports for customers to receive shipment notifications
o submitting credit requests with our fulfillment partners if orders are fulfilled improperly or we are charged improperly
• Talking with our fulfillment partners to resolve issues regarding orders
• Updating and Adding products to our system for our website and our partner sites
• Addressing potential fraudulent orders and dealing with charge backs
• Additional support tasks as required.
Job Requirements / Required Skills:
• You must have a happy, pleasant demeanor and talking voice, and stay calm under pressure.
• This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
• High speed internet must be available where you will work, with a minimum of 1 Meg upload speed and 5 Meg download speed.
• You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing English, as you will be doing this constantly.
• You need to be very comfortable surfing the web and using websites and ordering online.
• You must understand how to place an order online, asking customers for their address and credit card information.
• You need to have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
Vacation / Holidays:
• 15 vacation days per year. You must provide two weeks’ notice for a vacation day, and four weeks notice for all vacation periods of 4 or more consecutive days. If you are sick you must provide notice prior to the start of the work day.
• We are also closed on the US holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
• No vacation days are allowed between November 1 through December 31, except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
• Salary is expected from $500-750 per month depending on experience and qualifications. A year-end bonus is possible for candidates who are exceptional throughout the year.
• We will also pay for your high speed internet service.
Please email us your resume to apply.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
j Relevant Skills and Experience j Proposed Milestones $375 USD - Project weekly milestone $375 USD - 2nd weekly milestone $375 USD - 3rd weekly milestone $375 USD - 4th weekly mileston