I am looking for someone to do some research on 'popular' sweepstakes posts (articles, content, images related to winning/prizes/etc) and basically reposting those on an existing facebook page, as scheduled posts. Sources of good content will be from sites like pinterest, facebook, popular blogs, and search engine searching.
There should be 5 posts a day, so that would be about 150 posts for a month.
I have my own method/system for determining what is 'popular' and would expect you to use it - but if you have additional methods, then that would be good.
Criteria for hiring:
I will hire someone based on the following.
- If you have extra methods of determining what is popular (i.e., what people would love, and most likely share, etc) - then that is a bonus. Please indicate what types of additional means you may use to find this/figure it out.
- If you have successfully engaged other facebook feeds/etc for other clients. If possible, please share samples.
- English speaker. Ideally native, or close to native speaking. North American, Europe, UK/Australia, & Phillipines are welcome to apply.
- If you love entering sweepstakes yourself, and currently have a social media presence (i.e., blog, youtube channel, twitter) - that is a big bonus.
- (Basic) photo editing skills. If you know how to crop an image, add text, resize, etc, etc - that is a bonus, as this may be required for a few of the graphics items.
If things work out, then I expect this could work out to a monthly arrangement.
Please bid reasonably, as I expect this to be a relatively easy job to do. (Any super high bids will automatically be rejected).