We're looking for 3-4 part-time employees for our fast-growing digital advertising agency that focuses on Facebook advertising. The employee will be working to provide support for the FB advertising platform to prepare accounts and campaigns.
1. Your job will require handling hundreds of FB profiles and logging into each one of them and giving them activity and set it up for advertising preparation.
2. You will keep lots of data and keep it extremely organized and follow step by step procedure with making sure there are no mistakes made.
3. You will launch advertising campaigns that follow specific rules and guidelines and get it ready for ad campaigns for media buyers in the company.
4. You will keep the 100s of accounts status up to date and keep the information accurate.
5. You will research new methods on how to prepare accounts successfully.
6. You MUST be able to do documentation of the process and methods. English skill is a MUST.
- No experience is required in this field.
- Stable and long-term employment with minimum 1-2 yr average employment period.
- $75 per month - 4 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Possible fast-track promotion with 6 months cycle for top-performing employees.
1. The candidates need to be detail-oriented.
2. 100% English Fluency: Your English needs to be fluent and need to be able to express clearly both verbal and written.
3. Organized person: You need to be passionate about being extremely organized and keeping things tidy.
4. Honest and trusty worthy character.
- Salary is fixed and non-negotiable when you don't have any experience regarding facebook farming.
- 20 hours a week with a fixed 9 AM - 5 PM (between those hour range) PHT schedule.- Please provide your gmail ID
Please reply with the title: "I'm your next Facebook Farmer" and answer the following.
1. Tell us why should we hire you?
2. Rate your English skills
- written /10
- speaking /10