We need 3-D animations made of 174 exercise movements. They are typically about 4-8 seconds long apiece. Some movements require props such as benches, blocks, barbells, dumbells, src.. For each exercise we need a version with a male model, female model, and a senior-aged model.
We have Poser 4 files from a previous version of the project, which can be provided upon contract, along with all the existing animations, as reference material. Supplimental reference material, if needed, would be provided through example videos. See the attached animated GIFs for an idea of the current animations. The project need not be done with Poser. Deliverables would include video renders of the animations along with the project files. Please include any 3D model purchasing or liscencing fees in the bid.
For the bid to be viable, the rendered work must contain a perceived improvement to the existing animations. Examples of improvements could include but are not limited to:
* models that look more like real people, not cartoons.
* improved environemnt (such as a gym) and props.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Thanks for all the great bids. In order to have a clear understanding of the direction you are going to take, so I would ask that you provide the following info along with your bid:
* do you intend to use Poser or another program, and if so, which one?
* do you plan to purchase or do you have pre-purchased the human models, prop models and enviroment models? The human models will need to be rigorously approved as part of the process.
* an single frame render of your version of one of the exercises provided (preferrably with a prop, like the bench press), or if you want to go the extra mile, a full motion render.