We need to develop a tool that will spit out the total number of words of excel files.
1. Numbers should not be counted
2. Number that have special characters and letters will be counted
2. Words that have numbers in them will be counted
3. Words that are 2 characters or more and have a dash in them will each be counted as 1 word. For example (DD-EE-FF) will be counted as 3 words.
4. Words that are 2 characters or more and are enclosed by parenthesis are considered 1 word. For example SEC(TWN)-Standard will be counted as 3 words.
5. Any 2 characters or more preceded by a slash mark is considered a word.
6. The following 1 character will be counted as 1 word: # and &