Luxury retailer company looking for a professional presence for the front desk. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and have a team-centric mentality. They will relate skillfully to others, adapt to changing priorities, thrive on a challenge, and be willing to do whatever it takes to make the organization successful.
- Perform a range of accounting activities ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all financial entry postings, reconciliations, processing invoices for payment, travel and expense, audits, supplies control & ordering.
- Answer telephones, routes calls, takes messages and provides general information.
- Greet visitors and ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate people.
- Receive and log packages per company property control procedures.
- Prepare shipping labels and documents and coordinate transportation with commercial shippers (such as FedEx, UPS, etc)
- Performs a variety of routine typing assignments.
- Orders, stocks, and/or distributes office supplies.
- Organize, file, and maintain paper and electronic files.
- May serve as liaison with service and vendor personnel, including providing escort duties as necessary.
- Maintain general office tidiness, such as clearing the break room of trash, running the dishwasher, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Only Candidate from the United State.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am student at Montclair State [login to view URL] my MS in Computer Science I have 3.8 [login to view URL] consider me for this position. Thank you! Samia Relevant Skills and Experience Reporting,customer relations experience