Nifty / Bank Nifty / F & O Stocks --- Open Interest Data Analysis
1. We are getting data from nse with respect to open interest of nifty/bank nifty/ future & options stocks.
2. There will be different strike prices with call option and put option.
Please see the below photos for reference purpose .
3. Basically, it should be in line charts.
4. And for a specific strike price, specific time frame, specific expiry both the call and put option charts should be shown at a time in the same window frame.
5. At present the chart should be consisting of two lines, “ Call - change in OI ” and “ Call LTP ” with respect to CALL Chart and for PUT chart also the same.
6. And the lines should be automatically updated with respect to time frame selected. and
7. Once it is updated , it should inform us the available opportunities like, in which strike prices the lines are nearer to intersect or already intersected.
8. It should crawl the nifty/bank nifty/ F & O Scrips.
9. Mainly, Whether there is increase in open interest or decrease in open interest it should plot the data and at the same time it should also plot the LTP (Last Traded Price) of the respective strike price call option or put option.