I get data weekly that I need to reformat and have computations run on. The file "raw data.xls" is how I get the data. The file "final results.xls" is how the end result should be.
Formatting and computations that need to be done:
1) Sort by K (WC Code on final results)
2) Sort by A (Company on final results)
3) Compare line by line the values of A AND K
4) If multiple lines have the same A AND K values then combine to a single line and sum the values of G, H, I and J
5) EXAMPLE NOTE: raw data has 7 lines and final results has 5 lines. Lines 4 and 5 have been combined and summed. Lines 6 and 7 have been combined and summed.
6) Add Headers
7) Bold and underline headers
NOTE: I am looking for a script or macro. I am NOT looking for manual data entry workers.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Solution: Executable that can batch convert many excel files at the same time. You just have to select the files you want converted. See PM for details.