I've got some Excel files and need a macro that will show possible matching values (names). Some files are lists of home owners (each file has between 100 and 1000 records - all with the same format) that will need to be matched against a file that is a list of agents (about 40,000 records). The process could be similar to:
1) Macro allows me to select the Agent file and the Owner file that will be matched.
2) Macro formats the Agent list into 3 columns: "Last Name", "First Name" (separates Column C of [login to view URL] which is currently formatted as Last Name, First Name), and "Address"
3) Macro loads [login to view URL] (which has Column A as "First Name", Column B as "Last Name", and Column C as "Address"
4) Macro switches Column A with Column B on Owners worksheet to make it same format as Agent worksheet
5) If Last Name and First Name AND/OR First Initial of a record on Agent Worksheet are found on Owner Worksheet, Macro populates a "Possible Matches" worksheet with BOTH instances (please see attached).
I'm looking for a separate worksheet or program to be populated with the possible matches rather than simply highlighting possible matches on the existing sheets. Source files are attached for review.
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Lets start. Having a team of Professionals. We provide high quality work with accuracy. Would you like to discuss more about your current requirements?