Very small project. Modify attached excel file to...
1. Change odometer start and finish to 'Mileage" and "Tolls"
2. At top add area for fiscal year date, and starting and ending odometer reading (ie jan 1 and Dec 31), and total business mileage to date.
3. Reimbursement based on miles travelled for business and 52 cents for first 5000 miles, then 45 cents
4. Show reimbursed mileage in some way.
5. User can print certain dates for reimbursement or at end of fiscal year, print entire sheet for year.
3. add drop down list to Second Column, so you could pick from a list that would also pre-populate next columns associates with list item.
ie, in attached example, you could click on Home Office cell, and it would give you list, such as...
Home Office Northwind traders Client Meeting 10 miles 2.50 (tolls) Total (ie 10miles X [url removed, login to view] plus tolls)
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am an Excel VBA expert. I have very good experince with Excel. I have completed many projects on GAF in Excel skill. I will provide quick & professional service.
Dear DTS009! I am an experienced Excel user as well as VB and VBA programmer. Would be happy to work for you. Please, check PMB. Sincerely yours, John.
Hi DTS009, I have already created something similar to this. Having looked at your file it wouldn't take long to carry out. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks, Graham