I am a novice Access user. I have designed a couple of tables, a Query, and a Summary Report to get the information that I am looking for. Although the information is correct I want to make it more professional. I am looking for a Microsoft Access 2013 Expert to help me do the following:
1. Develop an Import Macro to bring in Sales Data files (Excel or csv) from QuickBooks
2. Develop Forms to Update Table Information
3. Develop Reports that can filter records in order to drill down and/or sum-up as needed.
4. Develop an Executive Dashboard to run Reports, Import Data
For the Development of Report Selection Criteria, I want to be able to use the following Drop Down Menus to filter the database records, where I can select a specific filter like one Division, Customer, etc.. or if I want all Customers to show up on the Report.
Drop Down Menus
• Division (2 Divisions) Every Customer is assigned to 1 Division
• Customer (25+ Customers and growing)
• Class (12-15 Classes) Every Customer is assigned 1 Class
• Collection (25+ Collections and growing) Every Item is assigned to a Collection
I want to be able to run the reports in whole dollars or rounded to the thousands with one decimal point. The database should run reports efficiently. I am adding 2500-5000 detail records monthly. I have attached my current access file. Please review the current files/tables/queries/Reports carefully.
Please confirm the following to help me in selecting your services:
1. Total Project Cost
2. Completion Date Friday November 17th
3. Any limitations, issues or concerns on what I am proposing
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have expertise access database.. Client's satisfaction is my first priority and believe in long-term relationship with my clients. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience excel vba Proposed Milestones $150 USD - full
Your database is very simple. There is no anything complicated, but lot of work. I think it is possible to do everything in 3 days. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.