The following is data regarding projected sales and costs, respectively, for the project. It is feasible to project that we will receive a tax break from this implementation. Future depreciation methods for taxes will be straight-line; however, the corporate rates will be reduced to 35% as we assumed in our weighted average cost of capital (WACC) calculation.
You can use a WACC of 10% for the computation of the NPV and comparison for IRR.
• Initial investment outlay of $30 million, consisting of $25 million for equipment and $5 million for net working capital (NWC) (plastic substrate and ink inventory); NWC recoverable in terminal year
• Project and equipment life: 5 years
• Sales: $25 million per year for five years
• Assume gross margin of 60% (exclusive of depreciation)
• Depreciation: Straight-line for tax purposes
• Selling, general, and administrative expenses: 10% of sales
• Tax rate: 35%
Use this information to compute the
1. Cash flows for the project.
2. Net Present Value (NPV)
3. Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of the project using the Excel spreadsheet. Use the IRR financial function for the computation of IRR.
52 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Please check my profile for review and trust as I did similar work on past. I am a chartered accountant having experience of more than ten years in accounting and finance.
I'm a Bachelor degree holder in commerce. I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
Hi, I am Ani. I graduated from business school and I am quite familiar with managerial finance and problems like this. I can solve the problem for you.