1. MS Excel report with a batch of documents and weblinks leading to pdf image of each document.
2. Each batch report has up to 1000 rows.
3. Each batch report has a unique batch ID in the header of the report.
4. Documents are listed in rows, each document has a separate raw.
5. Each document has a unique document ID located in a designated column in the report.
6. Each document has image weblink listed in a designated column (initially formatted as text string, not hyperlink).
7. Weblink leads to the document image on image portal in pdf format.
Output requirements option 1:
1. Automate the process of opening image links contained within the batch report and saving each document as separate pdf file using unique document ID from each row in the report (input #5 above) as filename for corresponding document image.
2. Autogenerate batch image folder on hard drive or shared drive, folder name should equal report batch ID (input # 3 above).
3. Save all pdf images from the batch report in the generated folder.
Output requirements option 2:
Identical requirements as option 1, but save files in .tif format instead of pdf format.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1144$ tähän työhön
Hi. I’m a senior full-stack developer and I can do your project successfully. My talent and trustworthy will make your project meet success. I hope to contact soon. Thank you. Alex T
This is similar to the project that I just finished. I worked as Data Encoder for almost 3 years now and i can guarantee you the accuracy of the job and can finish the job in the earliest possible time.
----- READY TO WORK ------ EXPERT ON BULK IMAGE EXPORT TO FILE FROM URL -------------- EXCEL VBA EXPERT ----------- I will make a tool to fulfill all of your requirements for the designated excel sheets.