I am part of a non-profit called BuddySystem in Miami.
You can find more information about the company here - [login to view URL]
We need to create a feature and work flow to help reduce manual work relating to volunteer application data and google maps.
Here is the desired needs and surfer flow...
1. Volunteer goes to [login to view URL]
2. Volunteer needs to fill out a online form to volunteer
* This is the form [login to view URL]
* Its currently not a google form but we need a new form that is a Google form.
* Its not required to change it on the website.
3. Data from the Google form auto populates and syncs to Google Excel file.
4. The Address field from the Google Excel file auto populates and syncs into Google Map url.
The form, excel file, and google map are not for public facing use. They are used internally for admin team. They should only be able to be seen when the proper gmail account is logged in.
Please post an example of a previous job that is similar to this one.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $15 for this job
I have experience with making google forms and making the recieved data go into a Google Sheets Document. I hope you choose me over the other canadates.
Well map wont auto-update ( its not a live link.) but a trick is possible to enter values from spreadsheet into map and map will be populated. Spread sheet will auto update though.
I have an three years of experience in data processing on regular base job. I have understood your requirements. I can work on your project and complete within the time.