ECOMMERCE BOOKEEPER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This is a 1099 part time job becoming permanent if successful.
This job is 100% remote.
10-25 hours/per week depending on work volume- no set hours required. Flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate profile:
• QuickBooks || You Must be proficient with QuickBooks at a data entry level, create invoices, capture payments from customers, create purchase orders, capture vendor bills, pay vendor bills, reconcile credit card statements, process refunds & credits, run common reports.
• Excellent English writing skills with proper spelling and grammar || You will compose send and receive emails, respond to inquiries, follow ups with vendors and customers.
• Competent Typing Skills || You should be able to type at least 40 words/minute with accuracy.
• Microsoft Windows 7+ || You will need competent operating system skills on an everyday basis, very familiar with Windows Explorer to properly organize, store and find business documents, efficiently handle network printers and their common printing options, intuitively use common software tools and programs so you can learn and use obvious windows functionality by yourself.
• Efficient and Clever use of the Internet || You need to be very familiar with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to efficiently gather information, organize it and run online transactions as well such as banking and purchases. Experience in eBay is a plus.
• Microsoft Outlook || You will send and receive emails using Outlook, keeping relevant messages properly organized and handy. You should be able to put together emails that effectively convey business messages to our customers and providers.
• Microsoft Excel 2007+|| You will use Excel to manipulate data tables containing price, part lists and quotations using formulas and formatting, able to produce new columns based on other information within the spreadsheet and provided parameters such as markups and discounts.
• Microsoft Word 2007+|| You will use Word to compose and modify common business documents, letters, contracts, run spell checks, build tables, insert images, use clipart and formatting, create templates.
• Familiar with Business Documentation || You will deal on an everyday basis with invoices, bills, receipts, packing lists, pro-formas, estimates, proposals, quotes, reports, purchase orders, bank statements, commercial invoices, certificates of origin, shipping labels and credit card merchant transactions such as charges and refunds.
• Pay attention to Detail and be Very Accurate || This is actually the most important trait and skill we expect from an administrative assistant, this cannot be stressed enough. Most businesses nowadays are extremely sensitive to mistakes and typos as the cost in both money and time is enormous, several times our profit margin, for example 1 single mistake can consume the profit of 10 successful sales as well as the time invested in fixing it.
• International Shipping: You may assist with shipping and shipping quotes.
• Any projects assigned by Owner/CEO.
• We are looking a top notch assistant that is EXCELLENT in Quickbooks and can take direction on a project and run with it!
Who we are: We own and operate retail stores online buying and re-selling health, nutrition, and beauty products to wholesalers, retailers, direct consumers and international buyers.
You'll grow and learn a ton. You'll become a top-notch business person as you immerse yourself in the world of technology, Ecommerce and online entrepreneurship.
Please contact us with resume via email only.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
43 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi! I can handle very well bookkeeping and I I had bookkeeping done by U.S.A client. It is my pleasure to work with you if you choose me. Thank you.