We have a 12 column spreadsheet that lists sales information by salesperson. We'd like to create a dashboard like experience either in Excel generically OR in a freeware online tool. Prefer online secured by username, but Excel ok too.
Here's how it could work with Excel.
1) create a macro to divide the data into independant files based on values (multiple) in one column (all data comes in one csv from ERP)
2) For each sub file, auto create front page with dashboard slicers for top views of data
3) For each dashboard, create 2-3 controls to call formatting options to highlight top/weak performers
4) From dashboard, make it easy for user to flag a sales person to put on a "watchlist".
5) On second tab, create a "watch list" table that just shows those people that are flagged.
6) BONUS: develop macro that parses the next months data into the same file, so the user can see month over month performance of the salesrep.
7) BONUS: develop macro that creates performance graphs for watchlist members.
We are a distribution company and want to ensure our newest salespeople get more attention and support to succeed. If you like sales, Do good work and think creatively, there are many more opportunities in our organizations for similar and larger projects.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $453 for this job
IT Professional with native Spanish & Italian language working over more of 18 years in corporate companies like IBM, SAP and ZTE. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed by the work done.