Excel Based Customer Registration, Order placement, and invoice makro. It has to work, but gos for interior use only.
PROJECT FINISH: ASAP.
Ft is the currency of hungary like USD ($)
We store the data of our customers and orders. The basic price is determined by the size of the printout
(9x13 – 29 Ft, 10x15 – 35 Ft, 13x18 – 59 Ft, 20x10 – 99 Ft, 20x25 – 199 Ft). We use the following
discount system based on the number of photos printed in the same size: 1–9: base price, 10–74: 40%,
75–199: 60%, 200+ : 75% is deducted from the basic price.
Customers register online by filling in a form, and then they can upload their pictures and order printing.
Each order has a unique ID and it may include different printing sizes. The packing price is determined
by the total number of pictures: 1– 49: 250 Ft, 50–99: 300 Ft, 100+ : 400 Ft. Postage is 1000 Ft; orders
above 5000 Ft are delivered free of charge. If a customer wants to pick up the printouts personally in
our place, the postage price is 0 Ft. After we have printed the pictures we send an e-mail to the
customer of the status of the order (“printed”). When we pass the package to the delivery company, the
status of the order is modified (“delivery”). If (s)he asked for personal pickup, we only keep the pictures
for a week. We send a warning e-mail to the customer 1 day before the personal pickup deadline if the
pictures have not been delivered. When the customer has received the pictures, we mark the status of
the order finished.
Make a user’s manual that contains a description of the application and a sample of each part of the
1. Register the customers (fill in 7-9 records).
2. Register the orders (fill in 10-15 records).
3. List all the unfinished orders that include 20x25-size printouts.
4. Put the logo of the company into the header and the current date into the footer of all sheets used.
5. Create a diagram that shows the total number of printouts of each order.
6. Take the orders and create an invoice showing the details of the order and its total basic price (not
including the discount system).
7. Use data validation for registering the customers and orders (use input and error messages).
8. Calculate the discount rate automatically on the invoice.
9. Calculate the packing price and postage fee.
10. Create a PivotTable or subtotals to show the total amount each customer has spent so far.
11. Create other diagrams, charts, data tables, scenarios and PivotTables for the management (analyse
the orders, income, etc.; each is worth 1 mark)
12. Create a list of customers with e-mail addresses that want to pick up the order personally.
13. Send a warning e-mail to all the customers that forgot to pick up the pictures (1 day before the
14. Create a welcome screen and enable user-friendly navigation between the worksheets.
15. Automate all functions by using forms, macros and programming and adding some more
functions to the ones listed in the description (printing on T-shirts, mugs, etc).
16. The user’s manual is exceptionally user-friendly, thorough and clear
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 41 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I have sound knowledge in Excel and VBA macro. I have done lot of reports same as your requirements. Give me a opportunity to work with your concern. Regards, Sharmili
I work every day with excel and I like to do this very much. I can do this ASAPI know lot of excel formula. I wait for details for begun to work soon is possible.