Hello! My name is Alina and I am from Transilvania. I need help to finish my project as soon as possible because this is definitory for my future. I've been learning so hard for 2 months and I can't finish this project. I want to create a SVAR model for Romania in EViews and I want to know which are the steps. I have annual data from 1995 to 2017 for 6 variables (government expenditures, government revenues, government debt, taxes on the profit of corporations, hours worked/week, GDP). I want to know which is the response of variables to a government expenditure shock and government revenues shock (Cholesky approach and SVAR approach). I want you to create a word document and to attach the print screen images of each step you go through and to explain every output.
The steps which I think are necessary to create the model:
- test the time series for stationarity (the ADF test and PP test - explain which is the integration order) - test the time series for cointegration (the Johansen cointegration test and other tests). If a variable become stationary at 2nd difference and the others are stationary at first difference could I apply this test? Explain the process
- test the optimum number of lags (LR Sequential test, Akaike Criterion, Schwartz an HQ Criterion test)
- Lag Exclusion Wald test
- Autocorrelation LM test, Cholesky (Lutkepofl) Normality test, White Heteroksedasticity test
- Inverse Roots of AR Characteristic Polynomial
- Other steps for SVAR model
- Explain how I can interpret the SVAR graph
If there is a error like "near singular matrix" explain how you solve this problem.
I've uploaded an Excel document with the variables. I have basic knowledge about EViews. I have EViews version 8. You can contact me for any information. I'll be happy to know that there is somebody that can help me with this :-)
deadline after 1 day or even before . my fee will be 20 € . iam a Ph.D statistician and work as a referee at American Journal of Economics and Business Administration . of course i can help . i hope to do this job