Looking for an experienced data-entry and research SUPERSTAR for our trading family.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organizational skills. Among your tasks will be to create precise reports for upper management; lead research projects and manage people; develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with the team, as well as extensive data-entry. Starting off, it wil all be data-entry as you learn the ropes but will extend to research projects dealing with markets.
You are persistent, driven, and meticulous. You are excellent in communication (speaking and writing in English), very detail-oriented but capable of understanding the big picture.
To apply, please answer the following questions:
1) How fast do you type (please both list your answer and provide evidence, no links please)?
2) Are you a superstar with Excel (please describe)?
3) Do you have experience with [login to view URL], Clickup or similar productivity software?
4) Have you ever done Quality Control of any kind (or been in charge of ensuring a process is maintained)?
5) Have you ever been involved with project management?
6) Are you familiar with American Sports?
Look forward to hearing from you. Some of our assistants have been with us over 5 years (and you may speak to them), we are looking for long-term assistance.