I am looking for an Microsoft Excel expert who can build a basic but good useable financial spreadsheet file for private finances that will do the following:
1) To enable me to record my financial expenditure into 10 key "categories of spend" so for example: Food, Car, Rent, etc.
2) To then automatically add up and calculate that expenditure against monies paid into a number of accounts - this does not need to link to any external function or bank account just so that it can calculate against physical monies paid in that will be manually entered into the sheet but to be recorded against a transaction type - so, for example, Credit Card or Bank Account or Charge Card, etc.
3) To then enable me to run a report monthly or whenever I wish to so that I can calculate where the money has been spent across which categories, etc. - this report should be then automatically transferred into pie charts or other chart types by the click of a button so that I can easily view expenditure against any monies paid in
4) This file should also contain a "savings builder" so that monies can be recorded against accounts and savings built up over a tracker over a period of time
5) Also to contain a "debt builder" that breaks down several lines of debt - so, for example, Car loan, mortgage, credit card, loan, etc. and also so that it can work out what is paid and what is left to pay and then able to run reports to see how much remaining debt exists in total, etc. and again can be converted to a chart
5) The file should permit for 2 or more peoples accounting needs
I know Excel and I could probably do this myself with time but I do not have time. It is something that can be developed by an Excel expert quickly.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, my name is Cristian, I have a degree in Business and work with excel every day. I have much experience with spreadsheets, formulas, models and macros. Check my reviews. Best regards
Extensive experience in financial research, data analysis and writing. AUTHOR OF A BOOK ANALYSING INDIAN BUSINESS EVENTS. (Available at [login to view URL])