Looking for an automation expert to help build out this automation.
1) Person applies for a job on Indeed - indeed will send email to specified email address (jobs @[login to view URL]) to notify - Automation parses name and email from email and stores into Google sheets
2) After 12 hour during day time - we will send automated template email to candidate to fill out Google sheet.
3) Once candidate fills out Google sheet - we will send automated email (after 6-12 hours random during day time) to complete an assessment, once assessment is completed - we receive an email with the results. If assessment is not completed within 3 days - we send a reminder email. If it is not then completed in 2 days - we mark the candidate as rejected in our spreadsheet.
4) If assessment is completed - the email is parsed and score is marked on spreadsheet.
5) In spreadsheet - we can mark status as interview - sends template email to setup interview.
You must have experience building such automations in the past. We are going to create an email on gmail to use for receiving and sending the emails. You can use suggest whatever tools are available in market to implement this automation in a cost effective manner. Please use word "efficiency" at the top of your proposal so I know you actually read this and understand the task.