I'm looking for an administrative assistant to hire for 20 hours a week.
You will be completing the following tasks, but not be limited to these tasks:
- Completing paperwork to establish new jobs with governmental agencies
- Add events to my calendar as instructed
- Research companies and organizations you think I can help after getting to know me
- Return voicemail messages and email management on my behalf
- research content ideas for my blog and podcast
- help organize material for resell in digital products
You must be detail orientated, the information you will be working on will be to be contacting organizations on my behalf.
In your bid on this project, please answer the following questions, note that any applications missing any answers to the questions will be rejected:
1. What do you like to be called in conversation? (your name)
2. In Oregon, a RFA needs to be filled out in order to provide services to the Oregon Commission for the blind, what is the DATE the current RFA is valid threw?
3. what's your current means of communication? ([Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]) Pick one, don't tell me any works for you
4. What hours can you work? (e.g. you work night time Pacific time, or day time Pacific time in the united states)
5. What's your first action for managing someone else email inbox for them?
I work quickly, moving from one project to another. You have to be able to keep up with me at times.
I love to help others, but more importantly I love to help others see that they have the tools they can use to change lives in their hands all-ready.
I would rather use text messages to communicate, but will use voice if needed.
(I have 5 kids at home under 12, and so texting is typically easier for me)
and, i'm always willing to get feedback from others to help more people.
Best of luck, and I look forward to working with the best person.