1) Accountants work with organizations, handling monetary transactions by recording financial information. Their job may also include financial analysing and reporting, preparing tax returns, auditing accounts, and acting as consultants on a wide variety of financial matters.
2)As a purchase executive, you must manage and report day- to-day functioning of the purchasing department, which calls for complete visibility on Open Purchase and Job Work Orders, Quotations, Pending Receipt – Suppliers/Subcontractor etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Streamline procurement processes
• Authorize and evaluate goods receipt, and ensure adherence to quality
• Manage and adhere to long-term contracts with suppliers
• Ensure adequate stock levels
• Support and coordinate with the various departments particularly with accounts with ease
• Track both the movement of raw materials and subcontracted goods sent to the subcontractor and the reconciliation of inventory
• Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective support
• Record all transactions and periodically conduct ageing analysis
Monthly salary of Rs6000/month. Work at home for 6 months.
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello. I'm a professional accountant and can help you with the bookkeeping. kindly check my profile and contact me for more details about my other profiles. thanx
I have 45 years ecperience in the accounting field and can easily do thid project. I need to know how many hours you expect this person to work in order to understand the volume better.
I am BSc Accounting degree holder and part qualified Chartered Accountant. I have intern with Accounting firm for three Month. With all that I learnt and acquire I believe I can deliver on this job.
I am purchase professional in a well known company. I am having knowledge about financial terms. Relevant Skills and Experience Costing. Excel accounting
As per proposal we will make sure that your organisations data will be secure work will be accurate and on time will follow all compliances as per law