A 6-video interactive course package teaching the basic to intermediary features of Microsoft Excel 2010.
The videos must feature an ENGAGING voice and clearly outline all steps at a reasonable pace.
Videos should be created with e-learning software such as Captivate, Articulate, Democreator, etc. and saved preferably in Flash format.
The first 5 videos should have a duration of 5 minutes each.
The last video (video 6) should last 15 minutes.
Consider the following outline below:
1. Getting Started: Opening Program and Overview of important ribbon features.
2. Worksheets: Creating, Navigating, Saving and Printing.
3. Data: Entering, Copying, Pasting, Find and Replace, Auto-filling.
4. Formulas and Functions: Using basic.
5. Data Formatting: Time, Dates, Fonts, Colors, Backgrounds, Borders
6. Real-World Project: Creating an Expense Report/Invoice illustrating the following features: EMAILING worksheet/workbook. TABULATING and SORTING data. Creating and Modifying CHARTS. AUTO SUM, SUM, FREEZE PANES, inserting GRAPHICS, SYMBOLS, MERGING CELLS.
These videos are intended to tutor students between the ages of 18-45 years.
All materials will be owned by Buyer.
Payment will be made upon completion of project.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings! We are a full audio production facility that can voice, edit, and perfect your audio. See voice samples in PM. 10+ years VO experience, full professional studio.
I currently design training for a consulting firm. Prior to that I was designing courses for a private college. I have my masters in education as well.