I have created the basic layout of my spreadsheet, see attached. The basic columns are there, I just need the VBA/ automation putting in.
The 4 tabs will be:
-‘Summary ’- total expenses & total income by category.
- ‘Control’ tab will be for adding columns, etc (explained in more detail below).
- Please use business friendly colours to make the spreadsheet presentable- blues/ greens etc.
‘Income’ will need the following columns:
• Date Column
• Customer/ client name (can be turned on/ off on the ‘control’ sheet)
• Income type columns. This will be to split income by type- for example; a hairdresser might have a ‘services’ column & a ‘products’ column. (There will be an option to add/ remove new income type columns on the ‘control’ sheet).
• A total income column (which adds up the income from all the income type columns, on the same row).
‘Expenses’ will need:
• Date column –in 19/7/21 format
• ‘Payee name’ column
• ‘Details’ column
• ‘Amount’ column’
• ‘Category type’ column. This will need to be a drop down box.- see notes under ‘control’ page about this.
• ‘Method of payment’ column- this will need to be a drop down box- see notes under ‘control’ about this.
• Accrual/ cash switch- There will need to be a choice between cash & accrual. Cash will display the income & expenses sheets as described. If ‘Accrual’ is selected, then some extra columns will be added. In the ‘income’ sheet, a ‘Payment due date’ & ‘Paid date’ will appear. In the ‘expenses’ sheet, a ‘payment’ due date column & ‘paid date’ column will appear.
• In the control sheet, there will need to be an option to turn the ‘Invoice/ receipt Number’ columns off & on. There needs to be a separate control for this column on the ‘income’ & the ‘expenses’ sheet .
• On the ‘income’ sheet, there needs to be a ‘customer/ client’ name column which can be made to appear or disappear.
• There needs to be a way of adding/ removing new income type columns on the ‘income’ sheet. If it’s possible to add/ remove 10 income type columns, that will be sufficient.
• ‘Category type’ column on the expenses sheet- it will need to be possible to add/ remove new drop down options. It will need to be possible to add 30 options here.
• ‘Method of payment’ column on the expenses sheet- it will need to be possible to add/ remove 10 things here.
• This will need to include totals in £ of the income by each type, with the total at the bottom.
• There will need to be totals of expenses by category type, with the total at the bottom.
• A filter button- filter income types by certain dates. Also, a filter button for expenses types by dates.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin £103 tähän työhön
Hey! I have a good experience in financial projects and works with VBA. Can you give me this oportunity? I will support you after deliver the project too