1. Upgrade vrp_y file to VRP_Spreadsheet_Solver_v3.3 new functionalities.
2. Delete PRIORITY column in [login to view URL] and codes.
3. Add a new column in [login to view URL] called “Automatic/Manual” to fix “Must be visited?” H column values manually and add 3 or more reason why end user is fixing it. Default value is = Automatic, it means, Must be visited remain linked to Minimum Quantity Pickup field as of today.
4. Adjust heuristic codes to work with Unit Price, US$ = 0 and improve current solutions from picking up products in 2 or more locations to just 1 location if cost are low by doing so. I was able to do it in 3.3 VRP version but I have to sort locations in a opposite way in [login to view URL], so it seems heuristics depend upon locations order in [login to view URL] and that is wrong.
5. Use general coding for [login to view URL] worksheet instead of record macro codes.