An Auckland based logistics company is seeking a pragmatic Event Manager to plan a groundbreak ceremony for a new construction project in May 2020.
Anticipated number of guests approx. 50 for a 2 hour duration (max).
Required deliverables include:
- a gazebo or two in case of bad weather,
- to have drinks/treats arranged and delivered,
- rental and install of basic AV equipment e.g. microphones, speakers.
- rental or purchase of a few shiny shovels for corporate executives to throw dirt around.
- photographer for a professional corporate shoot.
- planning and delivering the event in cooperation with the local NZ builder and Melbourne based project manager.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 8407$ tähän työhön
Im a venue technical manager and event organizer. This type of thing is what I do best, what is you budget for the ceremony? I can work with that to get you something memorable