Budjetti $5000-10000 USD
Job Title: Contest Creator
Job Type: Freelance
Are you seeking an opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that's transforming the world of competitions and offering a great earning potential? Look no further than Tournaman, where we're currently seeking talented and creative individuals to join us as Contest Creators.
As a Contest Creator with Tournaman, you'll have the chance to leverage your social media presence and passion for competition to earn money on the side. Our platform offers something unique - the opportunity to create unique and fun contests like Mr. Beast, with the potential to earn big bucks. If your contests become popular, we'll even help you attract sponsors to offer cash prizes. You'll also have the opportunity to keep all of the money you collect from participants through registration fees.
Whether your interests lie in sports, eSports, education, arts, music, photography, programming, science, or even offbeat challenges like pet costume contests or standing on one leg, Tournaman provides all the tools you need to create and manage your own competitions. With your creativity and social media following, you can attract participants and make great money in the process.
We're currently seeking 100 contest organizers, preferably with event management experience, to help us build our presence on Tournaman and start earning money right away. Our user experience is designed to make participation easy and simple, so your participants will keep coming back for more. As a Contest Creator with Tournaman, you'll have the chance to become an influencer like Mr. Beast and help transform the world of competitions.
Join us at Tournaman and become part of a team that's shaking up the world of contests while offering a great earning potential.
- Create and manage fun and exciting contests on Tournaman platform
- Come up with contest ideas that are simple to run and manage, whether online or in-person, to minimize the time and effort required
- Determine contest rules, guidelines, and judging criteria
- Promote contests through social media and other channels to attract participants
- Collect and manage registration fees from participants
- Ensure all contests are running smoothly and address any issues or concerns that may arise
- Collaborate with Tournaman team to negotiate cash prizes with sponsors for popular contests
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and ethics when creating and managing contests on Tournaman platform
- Provide excellent customer service to participants and promptly respond to any inquiries or complaints.
- Earn money on the side through your creativity and social media presence
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Opportunity to turn your passion for competitions into something lucrative
- Flexibility to create contests that are simple to run and manage, both online and in-person
- Potential to earn significant money through successful contests
- Chance to become an influencer like Mr. Beast through the popularity of your contests
- Build event management experience and enhance your resume
- Join a team of innovative, competitive minds shaking up the world of contests
- Experience in event planning and/or creating engaging content
- A social media following of at least a couple of thousand people (preferred)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A passion for competitions and tournaments
As a Contest Creator, you will get to keep 90% of the registration fees collected from participants, while the remaining 10% will go towards maintaining and developing Tournaman's platform. We believe this is a fair and reasonable amount, as it will allow us to continue providing you with the necessary tools and resources to create and manage successful competitions.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $9367 tähän työhön
Hi there I m an Architect/Civil Engineer/BIM/CAD Expert and will offer you the Best Discount. You can pay me a reasonable price + Good Review only. I want to review your Contest Creator plans/sketches,/ideas and work Lisää
Hi there, I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly.I still have a few questions. please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the Lisää