As promised I am returning with a new project, which is a continuous of previous site work. There are two pages to be developed : an evaluation page and a newsletter page. I am describing them detailed bellow
Title : Evaluate the employee
User Story :
As an employer I want to evaluate the employee so that
all employees profile are accurate
After the employer accepts the delivery of the project,
he will be directed to "Evaluation page" to evaluate the employee
Acceptance criteria :
- the employer selects the project
- the rating mechanism will be as the one from
[url removed, login to view]
(Use indicators box, last rating starts - big blue)
- the messages that will appear depending on the selected stars are :
poor, nothing special, as expected, pretty cool, awesome
- if the employer forgets to rate a section, he will receive an error message
under the incompleted section
- after he presses on Send Evaluation, a message will be displayed on top saying
'The employee has received an evaluation of 3.5'
The number will be the average of rating grades.
- the tabs color is blue (it should not be yellow as in the attachment)
- works on IE9, Mozila 18.0.2, Chrome
- the color used will be blue with white
- it will contain the logo and the text homeworker.
- it will contain a mail icon, facebook icon, linked icon
- in the center it will be space for text (note : add dummy text for the moment)
- under text it will be a button
- it will contain a footer with disclaimer, and unsubscription link
For this there is no design attachment available. The design is full at your decision, considering the above wishes
Could you please let me know if you'd have time for it and how you find the project details.