Imp: Only serious candidates please apply. The rates are non-negotiable.
This Developer position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software applications and processes associated with our insurance oriented company. Specifically this role will initially focus on the ETL processes needed to support and develop integration with various partners at the firm. The position provides exposure to multiple business units in a dynamic insurance firm. The role requires functioning as a member of an Agile Scrum team and will require direct interaction with business users. Candidate must be able to attend daily scrum call that last from 10-20 minutes every day.
This is at least a 4 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension. The candidate will be required to work for 8 hours daily 5 days a week.
Minimum experience required: 6+ years. Candidate must be able to provide proof of experience.
Rate (Non-negotiable): INR 650 to 750 per hour depending on the experience
• Experience designing, building and supporting ETL processes
• Strong database engineering skills on the MS SQL Server platform and knowledge of SSIS required
• Experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery team and/or experience in a financial services environment a plus
• Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a dynamic work environment
• Design, build, and support ETL processes in support of the insurance domain
• Build integration solutions leveraging SSIS for batch integration
• Maintain, enhance, and develop new stored procedures, functions, views, tables within MS SQL Server
• Work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum project team
• Build reporting solutions leveraging SSRS
• Design and build web based UIs to support business workflows and backend ETL processes
• Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am a MSBI solution architect and well-versed with SSIS design and development and the. eat fit for your requirement. just connect for more details. Need any info please do let me know.
Hi, I am a ETL Integration Engineer for 2 years. I have experience working on SSIS, SQL store Procedures. I am new to freelancing. I will provide you the perfect solution.
I am already working with an organisation with same profile , my work experience is almost 6 years. Having good hands in SSDT and data warehousing .
Having 5.7 Years of Professional experience in IT industry, Involved in MSBI projects with extensive usage of SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)