Description I just need you to do for me page number 8 (prototype & 5-test). And the last page which is activity number 3 (problem statement identified).
Remember, our course is entrepreneurship and design thinking, I will as well mention the course slide you can check the 5 steps and guide you when you do your solution
Here is our idea of the business (you just have to 2 page 8 and the last page as my friends will do the remaining), our idea is to do a smart pen in supermarket and etc that will help elderly to read whatever in the products, I will put my friends answer as a reference for you that might help.
1. elderly, reading problems.
2. Yes this is an important problem to some customers and to others it’s urgent.
3. To invent a reading pen that customers can borrow or rent around the store that can scan the product’s code and basically read for the customer all the information written on it. From prices to ingredients.
4. Some supermarkets have like a computer that can scan the barcodes on products but It is not practical because you cannot carry it around the store so you have to back for each item!
5. Practicality and simplicity
Also, The final business idea revolves around helping certain people who actually have some problems while shopping for groceries, they face difficulties reading more information about a subject. So we came up with a solution, called “the reading pen”. It’s basically a pen that reads for older people, or people who face problems reading the information for the product they want due to the small font it’s written with. This idea should be available at all supermarkets at an affordable price.