Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
$5/hour Part-Time English/Vocabulary Tutor
We are currently hiring for a part-time tutor to teach classes online
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role of the vocabulary tutor is to conduct daily vocabulary lessons
- The tasks of the role include, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare for lessons before starting class
- Teach a 20-minute one-on-one class
- Accommodate any need/question of students during and after class
- Write client-facing progress reports
- Communicate with clients regarding scheduling and class performance
Availability and Timing:
- Must be available from 5pm-10pm (JST)
- Being available for the whole day is a plus but not required
- Convenience from working remotely
- Elimination of the need to travel
- Elimination of travel expense
- Increased family and personal time
- Exceptional English communication skills both verbal and written (American style accent)
- Experience with North American/multinational colleagues and clients
- 3-5 years of experience in teaching academic English (written, speaking, vocabulary)
- Experience in online teaching is a plus
- University/college graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites and google software (slides, spreadsheet, docs etc,)
- Professional appearance
- Desktop or laptop - Windows 7 (or above) / dual-core processor or better / 8 Gb RAM or better / - Installed with latest anti-virus software
- DSL internet connection (8 Mbps or better)
- A headset
- An HD webcam (720p/3mp or better)
- A stable supply of electricity
- A professional and quiet working space with good lighting - professional background (behind a plain background wall) / free from any background noise e.g. animals, pets etc.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am an English online teacher for 6 years. Teaching vocabulary is one of my expertise and determined to teach. I will further send any requirement to prove my qualification.
Give me a chance to impress you.. Relevant Skills and Experience Spoken language and written language differ, the trick is in finding those differences and applying them accordingly..
Hi ,Im Meena from India. I have done my BA degree in English .I worked as a language trainer too. Hope ,I can help you to build your vocabulary skills in English
I have 16+ years teaching ESL and am well experienced in all levels from beginner to advanced, specialising in American business English. I was the Program Director for an English Academy for 5 years.
I am gramar Expert who knows the value of time, very hard working and always delivers the work on time. My Motive is to make my employer happy without adding additional charges.