We are looking for a short-term rental in Munich and would need someone to visit the place(s) to ensure that the place and people truly exist before we transfer the deposit.
* Taking a couple of pictures
* Using a checklist to ensure that the description matches the reality
Type of freelancer:
* Reliable (if you commit to something, please keep to it)
* Upbeat (you would represent us in a way, so you shouldn't be visiting on a grumpy day)
* Preferably speaks German (the landlord would be German)
* Preference given to students
* Has a phone to take pictures
* Lives in Munich (the apartments are going to be anywhere between Pasing and Schwabing)
A cover letter is not necessary but please respond to the questions.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
What questions do you have about the project?
Do you live in Munich and have a way to take pictures?
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am a student . I can complete your work fast and in proper way in ver less cost.i can do any work you [login to view URL] main languages are (English,Nepali,Hindi).i am very sincer towards my work.
I will go to Munchen on the 15th of june. I am going there to study German. I don't speak German but i am fluent in English. I can take as many pictures as you need, thank you!
My name is David. I am 19 and graduated this year. Also I have a camera called „Canon EOS 77D“ which I can take the photos with but I can take the photos with my mobile phone if you want me to.