INDIANS who can really speak fluent English can make a lot of money..
NATIVE INDIANS WITH FLUENT ENGLISH ARE WELCOMED TO CONTACT FOR RECORDING JOB.
The collected voice material is only for technology development and study purposes not for any other [login to view URL] really if you are an Indian and who can speak good English you can apply.
Let me tell you in detail:
Intelligent speech recognition technology, the technology that looks for the future is simply to translate human language into information that machines can recognize and then those machines can respond.
As a new technology, intelligent speech recognition has a very wide range of applications. What we know most is speech input, SIRI and other voice control functions .The premises of the development of intelligent speech recognition technology is to have massive voice resources as the basic data for technical analysis. Our IT technical talents summarizes the regular features of language (such as audio, pitch, tone...) through analysis. And then converted to the machine's recognizable digital information.
At this time, the machine will "understand" the speech
Multilingual speech recognition project, plan for couple of years, providing voice resource support for Indian English speech recognition and give some part time jobs to the native level population speaking good English.
What actually you need to do:
After confirming your capability you will be taught to use the special application by which you are going to record. In this project must need a partner at a time, We need a lot of pairs of speakers. One pair should fulfill following requirements:
Part time job's introduction:
1. Collection requirements:
(1) 2 Recorders : Must be Indians with good English proficiency.
(2) Both of the speakers should have smart phone in which you can record
(3) Recording tools: the specified recording software will be introduced you by the project manager.
(4) Topic distribution: the content should be related to news, what’s happening in your country, what’s the latest news, and extra stuffs and article related to media world’s news are preferred .
(5) Other requirements: (a)you should record in a silent environment to avoid outside noise and all. The stuffs should be spoken by yourself you can not read. Reading news and articles will be marked as bad audios and there will be no payment for the stuffs one reads.
2. Requirements While recording:
(1) Both speakers must strictly use English
(2) The vocal volume should be normal, not too big or too small. The speed of speech should be normal not too fast not too slow
(3) The content must be of the free conversation between the two speakers, not to record the singing, not to record the reading, the music, and the voice broadcast. Those stuffs are strictly prohibited.
(4) There should be no overlapping of voice i.e. two speakers speaking something at a time.
3. Salary Settlement:
1) settlement according to the length of effective audios. Contact project manager for details. Roughly for every effective 60 minutes audio you will be paid 500 INR.
2) The salary will be settled after received voice data within 5 working days.
3) Payment methods can be discussed with the project manager.
4. For qualifying first need to make a call to the project supervisor to confirm that you can start recording or not.
5. (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
IF YOU ARE AN ENGLISH SPEAKER FROM INDIA YOU JUST CAN EARN ALOT OF MONEY. BECAUSE IT'S EASY VERY EASY JUST NEED TO TALK WITH YOUR FRIEND ABOUT SOME NEWS AND SOME RECENT TOPICS AND CAN EARN GREAT. THERE IS EVEN NO GENDER LIMITATION EVERYONE IS WELCOMED.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am not Indian but I am Indonesian and I have many Indian friends so I can understand about your pronounciation Relevant Skills and Experience I can help you and make it finish as soon as possible
I may be not that suitable for this job. But i think i can do it. I am good in speaking english. As i'm new to this kind of work. I could be a little bit of nervous in beginning, but i would like to work in here.