We are a pop-culture content development house and looking to expand our team with a German translator.
** The job itself might be fun so be aware in advance before applying **
- the translation & writing jobs could be on a daily basis or a weekly basis, depending on the need, but it would be a long-term relationship if we find your output satisfying of course.
- the first job can lead to translating the whole first step of the project, and would be around 25,000 words to translate from English to German and combine writing into it about celebs and pop-culture
- only German translation & writing with a native German speaker
- no outsourcing or co-working with other freelancers, we want to maintain the same quality of translation across all of our articles - so sorry, only freelancers - no agencies
- we pay per word as it is much easier for us to evaluate your job this way
- communication and understanding tasks thoroughly is also very important for us
- we provide the resources and you will need to rewrite them in your own words (we comply to all the rules so we copyscape every translated and written text), we will cancel contracts of freelancers that are caught with plagiarized tasks
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello! My name is Edita. I am a native German speaker. I am interested in your project, so I hope you will contact me to give me more details. Kind regards!