Tunnll is a new generation transport operator, which creates technologies for the future of the sustainable society, the technologies that make people’s lives convenient, reduce carbon emissions and lead to efficient resource usage. We strive to combine the love of state-of-the-art technologies and a working environment that people are happy to work in.
Tunnll is looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant for CEO to work on tasks as per the requirements below.
- Basic bookkeeping (sorting scans of receipts and invoices into various folders, renaming files, etc.);
- Online research (in English, Spanish and other language through translation software);
- Sorting and maintaining business contacts (business cards, LinkedIn, Outlook, address books, etc.);
- Creating PowerPoint presentations from online research;
- Email management;
- Social tasks (sending greeting and holiday cards, thank you notes, etc.);
- Travel research and planning (flights, hotels, transfers, trains, itineraries, etc.);
- Scheduling, including journeys to conferences and industry events;
- Industry knowledge prep (keep tabs on the most important happenings in the industry);
- Personal brand and personal social media management;
- Personal management (vendor research and purchases, etc.);
- Family-related tasks like school placement, real estate research, health insurance research and management, medical visits bookings, etc.
Requirements – mandatory:
- Working hours: starting from the 1-2 hours per day and gradually increase it (each month) up to full time based on the assistant's performance;
- General availability from 09.00 to 20.00 CET;
- 20-30 min max response time to any messages;
- Higher education diploma;
- Perfect conversational and written English and Spanish;
- Perfect task (Office 365, Planner, Trello, etc.) and communication software skills (Skype, Slack, etc.).
Requirements - optional, non-mandatory (bonus points):
- Based in Spain;
- Virtual assistant experience (supported with reference letters);
- Swedish language;
- Russian language.
How to apply for this position
The only way to apply for this position is to complete successfully the introductory task and send it via email. Please, send us your CV to [login to view URL]@[login to view URL] and ask for the introductory task.
Deadline for the CVs is the 14th of June 23:59 CET time.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Good evening. I have had other virtual assistant experiences and from july I will be based in Spain (Barcelona). I am looking forward to hearing from you.
I skills and experience in general administration and data entry. This makes me a right candidate for this position. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.