Looking for a freelancer with prior knowledge of IELTS exams to source 50 full practice tests (i.e. each practice test to contain all 4 modules) for General and Academic IELTS.
These need to be copyright free and therefore not sourced from Cambridge, British Council or any of the official IELTS trademarked materials.
Sample tests required listed below:
• 50 listening sample tests – with recordings, questions and answers
• 50 speaking – with questions and sample answers
• 50 reading (general) & 50 reading (academic)- with reading passage, questions and answers
• 50 Writing (general) & 50 writing (academic)- TASK 1 with questions (including graphs/tables etc) and sample answers
• 50 Writing (TASK 2)- with questions and sample answers
• Tests to be presented in Microsoft word and formatted consistently
• A spreadsheet needs to be maintained listing the URL of the website from which you obtained each of the practice tests so I can go back to the source if necessary
• No duplicate tests
• Freelancer needs to have either taken the IELTS test or been an IELTS examiner previously
• Option to develop own material, as long as this is in line with IELTS examination standards
In your bid, please include your experience with IELTS.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there I'm an ex-IELTS examiner. I'd be interested in discussing this project further, so send me a message and we can have a chat. Thanks Simon Richardson simonrichardsonenglish
I sat the IELTS examination a few months back, and have personally referred to various samples over the internet. I hence have a great understanding of what makes a good IELTS sample.
Hi there, Your work is very interesting and it seems a very long work. Why is the payment this low? Yes, I have a satisfactory IELTS score and I can prove that.
I have experience of IELTS exam. I have 7 bands in Ielts Academi. Therefore, i can help you for this project. Relevant Skills and Experience UK English, IELTS Academic, English Grammer