The total budget for CAD and FEM is Rs 3000/-
The task is to design a Crane, do its CAD and analyze some critical part using FEM tool like ANSYS
○ Maximum Operating Temperature = 30oF (Room Temp)
○ Reliability should be about 99%
○ Minimum Fatigue FOS (modified goodman) for all parts has to be 2
○ Assume a service (Bearing) life of 120 kh
○ Extend shaft 4 inches past housing with ½ inch transverse hole for a pin fastening
● Input (from electric Motor, McMaster Carr 5990K312)
○ Pin = 5 hp (max that can be supplied)
○ Win = 1750 rpms (assume constant and controlled)
● Output (from winch)
○ F LOAD = 2200 lbs
○ d cable = 0.5 inch (304 stainless steel)
○ L cable = 60 feet (The length of the cable will coil on the drum/shaft)
○ All structural components (i.e. brackets, beams, etc), must have a minimum fatigue FOS of 5.
○ Must design brackets for the winch to hold on to.
■ The winch will be bolted to a ½ steel plate in the future (bolt parameters)
○ All designs are left to the subcontractors
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello I'm Navdeep. I have done a lot of similar work and deem myself able to complete your work with best quality. Relevant Skills and Experience Solidworks, Creo Parametric, AutoCAD, Ansys
I am mechanical [login to view URL] is enough. I have had experiences: -Solidworks -Autodesk Inventor -Autocad Mechanical -Solidcam -Catia -ANSYS -Comsol
Hi Sir, I have lot of Experience in CAD and CAE. I have done the projects in FEA and CFD. I am doing individual project in CAD, FEA and CFD domains. Please review my profile.