I need a working design of a current mirror capeable of stepping down a voltage to half the input voltage.
The problem and the proposed solution is described here:
[login to view URL]
The spec for the design is:
- Input Voltage up to 30 V, but it can variate
- Output voltage always half of the input voltage
- Can supply up to 3 amps or more on the load
- Simulation showing schematics is able to handle loads
- Must use components available from any major supplier
- Must use SMPS in design to keep heat dissipation low and increase efficiency
- 3/4 of payment on delivery of schematics
- 1/4 of payment on verification of design by us (simulation)
This is not a requirement, but if you can provide us with a working prototype, this is something we can add to the project later on.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello. I had simulation by LM350. but regulation of this is no linear. For example, 10v : 5.2v , 20v : 9.1v, 30v : 15.6v what is your offset range? Regards.
Hello Sir, i have been working in various step down converters since last 3 years. I guess it would be easier for both of us to end your required project smoothly. Hope to work with u. Thank you
Hi there, I am currently working towards an electronics based masters degree. I've had 3 years of experience designing these types of circuits! This should be an easy task for me. Thanks! Liam