• 3D - Steel melting and evaporation by laser as used in Selective Laser Melting or Keyhole Laser Welding
• Three Phases [Steel: Solid / Liquid / Vapor] and if necessary, ambient Gas.
• At t=0s: steel region with gas region on top (and maybe underneath)
• VoF used at liquid-gas-interface
• Additional Physics in Energy Conservation (TEqn.H) and Momentum Conservation (UEqn.H)
• All material constants and environment variables need to be read via a dictionary (Solidus/Liquidus/Evaporization Temperature; Reference Temperature; cp; Heat transfer coefficients; Latent Heats; Laser Settings …)
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 197$ tähän työhön
Hi, employer.. I am an aerodynamic engineer using Ansys Fluent , solid works, pointwise.. I know the FVM and mathematical methods... I hope to work with you. Best regards Thank you for reading my bid...