Addition to phase 1
1. To finish phase 1 we would like to scrape the page volume from Google. So the number of pages in the index for a certain keyword. ( example: Results 1 - 10 of about 782,000 for keyword). Where the number "782.000" should be displayed in a column namend: "Page competition".
GoogleMeter - Phase 2
Phase 2 means scraping from the Google KeywordTool.
We have two options for craping from the Keyword Tool:
1. Login to Adwords and use the tool without Captcha through [url removed, login to view] but blocks after +/- 50 requests.
2. No login and use the tool with Captcha through [url removed, login to view]
We do not know if this tool blocks after any number of requests.
Unfortunately this external tool does not give an Est. Ad position and an Est. Avg. CPC.
What is your advice? We would like to scrape from within AdWords because we want to scrape the estimated ad position and estimate average CPC. We can provide a login + password over a secure communication channel (example: skype). Is this possible?
From the interface:
"Results are tailored to the languages and countries you choose below:"
Dutch, Netherlands as standard. Option to change this on campaign level. Maybe we can use the Language and Location data that has been already entered for the AdPreviewTool?
3. Search volumes
For each keyword:
Approx Search Volume: last month
Approx Avg Search Volume
4. Match type
For each campagne on campaign level an option should be available to search either with 'exact' Match Type or with 'Phrase' Match Type.
5. CPC data. (only available when logged in AdWords, see point 1)
For each keyword (Use 'exact' matching patterns.) we would like to scrape:
• Est. Ad Position
• Est. Avg. CPC
• Advertiser Competition
6. maximum CPC bid (only available when logged in AdWords, see point 1)
For each campaign a different Maximum CPC Bid should be entered. A recalculation must be done with the new maximum CPC bid.