students should design a simple sewing machine that has the following basic mechanisms: needle motion, press foot and feed dog, and Bobbin motion. All mechanisms should be operated by one motor. The system should be fully mechanically controlled i.e. no electronics. The main task of the machine is just regular stitching. The stitch length should be variable. The student should conduct literature review to explore the different designs of sewing machines available [login to view URL] team should consist of three students. One student to design the needle motion, another to design the feed dog and the other to design the bobbin motion.
1. Linkage Synthesis: Position and length analysis.
2. Linkage Synthesis: Velocity analysis.
3. Linkage Synthesis: Acceleration analysis.
4. Force analysis.
5. Static and Dynamic analysis for each mechanism.
6. Static and Dynamic analysis for the whole machine.
7. Design of Gears and Cams if Applicable.
8. Motion synchronization for the three mechanisms.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 231$ tähän työhön
https://www.freelancer.com/u/enghamza12 https://www.freelancer.com/u/enghamza12 https://www.freelancer.com/u/enghamza12 https://www.freelancer.com/u/enghamza12
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. but i feel it will need long time and i think budget need to be increased I am mechanical design engineer with 16 years of experience Thank you