We need to design interlocking Pillars & Beams made of Concrete and T.M.T Steel Wire-frame. The Pillars & Beams would be used to create a 5 storey building. The building has to be simulation tested for safety (wind loads, strength etc.) to confirm it is safe for residential purpose.
1. CAD (Solid-works, Ansys etc.) Files.
2. Exact properties of the structural parts ( Strength, Weight etc. )
3. Simulation Test Results / FEA Analysis of 5 storey Building built with the designed parts.
4. Bill of Materials/Quantity
Other Terms :
1. The Design will be considered complete/successful ONLY when it passes the simulation tests.
2. Payment will be made only on completion of project.
Please do not bid if you are asking for any advance !
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
$155, 5 days Relevant Skills and Experience CAD/CAM, Civil Engineering, Engineering, Structural Engineering, solidworks, ansys Proposed Milestones $155 USD - complete project
hi iam a new freelancer but iam very good civi engineer I will finish the project in a suitable time and with suitable cost waiting response from you
I have Experience in Design and produce the Tender Drawings, Fabrication Drawings, and Calculation sheets according to various Design Codes to cover the clients needs and local authorities.