This project is using Abaqus XFEM.
1) Create an Abaqus model in 2D plane strain...The geometry of the model is attached.
2) This is explicit analysis. The results should show waves propagating from piezoelectric, diffracting from voids, cracks,...etc
3) Add piezoelectric properties to the piezoelectric
4) Apply simple boundary condition...You do not need to simulate an incident wave however adding it is simple by applying pressure the shown surface in sketch
5) Apply signal to piezoelectric in a timely manner so waves will interfere
here is an example
[login to view URL](wave_propagation)#/media/File:[login to view URL]
forming a new phased array wave front as in attached sketch of phased arrays
6) Export results
here is how animated results should look like
[login to view URL]
of course with differences we have in geometry, boundary conditions...etc
This project is urgently needed.
Freelancers submit their bids and the best bid in terms of money/time plus other factors like previous history would win. Only serious freelancer submit bids with proposals. I take all bids seriously. Do not waste my time. Violators will be immediately reported to freelancer administration.
I am looking for a reliable, honest, committed, ambitious, highly skilled freelancer(s) since I have few related projects and this project is a seed project for others.