The callcenter ip phone spec
The ip phone to be customized made is for telesales/callcenter companies in china, who don’t want to afford a PC for their agents. But want more efficiently call handling/reporting/tracking, etc.
This is heavily used phone set in callcenters, so it should be robust from hardware to software, like buttons can tolerate thousands of pressing daily, speaker or mic would be always on for talking. The sound quality should be good enough too, and have background noise clearing, since it’s really noisy in callcenter enviromment if the agent seat boxes are not seperated well. Maybe we can get this feature from high quality earphone, but the total cost including phone set & earphone need to be managed well .
1. Can be plugged with ear phone, I’m not sure what the specification of the audio socket it should be , I’m not the expert of phone/audio hardware.
2. Rj45 port for network connection, better to support POE, maybe another rj45 port for pc connection, not sure, but cost need to be considered here too.
3. Direct 5v or 9v power supply with cheap converter from 220v interactive electric currentcy
4. LCD screen,
1. support callee information display, like name, phone number
2. support questionare view
3. scroll down/up should be supported or we can programm it with up/down arrow buttons for messages from callcenter application
4. some ip phone products typically support 2x16 LCD display, but for callcenter agent applications, more lines , and wider display would support the agent application better . surely the cost need to be considered here too. I wish to have more choices based on the balancing of cost structure of manufaturing. And it should support chinese character display.
5. Example questionaires
1. Sex : (codes: press 1 for male, 2 for female)
2. Age: codes( press 1 for teenagers, 2 for 20s, 3 for 30s, etc)
3. Industries: (agent can key in codes here, which each 3 digits of code represent a specific industy , agent would have references on paper for these codes to be entried)
5. Sip or iax2 protocol to interface with asterisk
6. Standared phone set keys, like 0~9, *,#,mute/unmute,offhook/onhook, volumn adjusting etc.
7. Customized keys,
1. can be programmed in software / application. Like login/logoff, pause/resume, hangup customer & disposing as sale, disposing as refused, disposing as callback, etc.
2. The embeded application will be developed by us to handle the events from these customized keys
8. Can accept text svr , and display it on the screen
1. The message can get in in sip MESSAGE , or
2. via tcp socket , the the embeded application to be developed to accept messages via tcp socket
9. status Led lights
1. indicate if there is queued calls waiting for processing
2. login/off, green on to be loged in. successful, off to be off.
3. pause/ready/incall , green to be ready, red to be incall, off to be paused
10. auto provision support
11. it can support locally application and message store, not much local memory needed, I think, since most applicatons resident on svr.
12. The manufacturing cost should not be high, better to make it under 300RMB, since customer want to have it instead of PC cause of the limited budget, and we can find the hardware sip phone from local vendors easily which priced less than 300RMB.
Embeded application customization,
1. the customized application could be developed and automatically downloaded into the phoneset, since there will be many phoneset need to update the applications the same time from svr.
2. Tcp/udp socket programming supported, better to support db/mysql interfacing
3. C progromming supported, better to have script programming like perl/tcl/shell , etc.
4. Keys events & Led lights could be programmed by us
5. Setting auto-provision from svr
6. The development should knowledge could be picked up quickly for C/linux programmers, so we can develop the customized applications by ourself.
7. It should support multiple threading, we need to workout multiple application threads runing on this phone set simultaneously. Like one checking incomming calls, another one update/send svr the latest event messages from this phone.
To be delivered
[url removed, login to view] boards design layouts for manufacturing/customization laterly
[url removed, login to view] list, and sourcing vendor information
[url removed, login to view] cost structures, like each parts prices, and general production costs for each,etc.
[url removed, login to view] for os firmware, and sample applications , including source codes
[url removed, login to view] set of workable sample device
[url removed, login to view] or manuals for developments
Any other items to support this product to get into market, I’m not sure. Your suggestion are welcome.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1460 $ tähän työhön
we can do this for you.. please get back to us for further discussion. we sincerely look forward to work with [url removed, login to view] pm thanks kk